We advise that you open, inspect and test your merchandise within hours of receipt and report any physical damages to us. Slickmobile has a 7-day item return policy for items purchased out rightly. Items can be returned for specific reasons during this period. For example, item is faulty/defective, item was damaged on delivery, item does not match the description on the website or package arrived incomplete.
- Item(s) must be returned with delivery invoice or other proof of purchase
- Returned Units must be in the same condition as shipped (including all shipped packaging, parts and accessories) to be eligible for a refund or exchange. Returns that are incomplete or not in shipped condition will not be replaced with new units.
- If the shipment carton appears damaged, you must notify the delivery person, refuse delivery of the merchandise, and contact us immediately at 08102866518 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Do not sign the shipping receipt or delivery invoice.
- Contact our customer service team to arrange date of retrieval, you may also choose to drop the item(s) off at a designated location or we can simply give you a service center address where you can send the item(s) to.
- We’ll also pay the return transport costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item). Else you would be required to pay for the transport.
- Quality Check will be conducted by Slickmobile Quality Control Team to ensure that the item meets the necessary requirements. If the item fails to meet the necessary requirements we will send the item back to you.
- After Proper check, we will proceed with the Refund or Exchange process.
Once your return is received and inspected, an email will be sent to notify you that we have received your returned item(s). Slickmobile Team will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, a refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your Bank account, within 3-5 business days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that an item is defective, you should promptly contact us, with details of the item and the defect within the return period. If you need to exchange it for the same item, kindly send us an email at email@example.com or call 08102866518.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement item.
All manufacturers’ warranties, for the repair or replacement of faulty units will be available to the customer. The warranty is limited to items covered by the manufacturer only. The warranty does not cover lightning damage or any damage deemed to have been caused by the Customer’s misuse or mistreatment of the item (including damage due to improper return shipping of the item for exchange).
Slickmobile will only assist in facilitating the customer with the contact details of authorized service centers where the cause of the defect/damage will be diagnosed.Warranty will be void if in the manufacturer’s reasonable opinion the defective condition was caused in whole or in part by your misuse, neglect, testing, attempts to repair, or any other cause beyond normal usage, or by accident, fire, or other hazard.
In the case of mobile devices, using incorrectly sized SIM cards, and any physical damage as a result, is deemed to be improper use or abuse of the item. This effectively voids the manufacturer’s warranty (and Protection Plan where applicable) and therefore will not be exchanged or returned. This further extends to the use of unapproved accessories or modifications which effectively void the warranty on the item. In such circumstances, Slickmobile will not be liable to facilitate the repair or replacement of such Items and no further correspondence will be entered into once the Item is deemed to be out of warranty.
Repair or replacement of Items out of warranty will not be facilitated by Slickmobile, unless the customer is purchasing a new replacement Item. This will also apply to the use of accessories or modifications which are not supported by the manufacturer and effectively void the warranty.
We suggest you to repair the item at Manufacturer’s authorized service centers (Please refer to the Warranty card in your item for more information).